Assessment of the anxiety degree in children with chronic viral hepatitis B and C: diagnostic possibilities of the Hamilton Anxiety Scale and features of the cross-cultural adaptation of the Preschool Anxiety Scale
- 1. Protsiuk T.L., Yablon O.S., Protsiuk L.O. et al. (2019) Features of clinical manifestations of disease and psychological status of adolescents with bronchial asthma of various levels of control and the influence of risk factors. Wiadomosci Lekarskie, 72(5 cz 1): 795–801.
- 2. Zhu H.P., Gu Y.R., Zhang G.L. et al. (2016) Depression in patients with chronic hepatitis B and cirrhosis is closely associated with the severity of liver cirrhosis. Experiment. Therapeut. Med., 12(1): 405–409.
- 3. Ibrahim I.M., Haikal A., Ali K.M. et al. (2021) Cognitive impairment in children with chronic Hepatitis C Virus: Case control study. Clin. Child Psychol. Psychiatr., 26(2): 381–392.
- 4. Shear M.K., Vander Bilt J., Rucci P. et al. (2001) Reliability and validity of a structured interview guide for the Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (SIGH-A). Depress. Anxiety, 13: 166–178. doi.org/10.1002/da.1033
- 5. Edwards S.L., Rapee R.M., Kennedy S.J., Spence S.H. (2010) The assessment of anxiety symptoms in preschool-aged children: the revised Preschool Anxiety Scale. J. Clin. Child Adolescent Psychol., 39(3): 400–409.
- 6. Spence S.H., Rapee R., McDonald C., Ingram M. (2001) The structure of anxiety symptoms among preschoolers. Behav. Res. Ther., 39: 1293–1316.