The article considers the common and distinctive features of hereditary and acquired hemophilia with a focus on the problem of formation of inhibitors to coagulation factors. Own clinical observations on the successful treatment of patients with inhibitory hemophilia are presented.
1. Averyanov E.V., Semenyaka V.I., Rybakov A.R. (2015) Study of the efficacy of BioClot A in patients with hemophilia A with hemarthrosis of large joints. Hematology. Transfusiology. Eastern Europe, 3: 105–111. (In Rus.).
2. Collins P., Baudo F., Huth-Kühne A. et al. (2010) Consensus recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of acquired hemophilia A. BMC Res. Notes, Jun. 7.
3. Collins P.W., Hirsch S., Baglin T. et al. (2007) Acquired haemophilia A in the United Kingdom: a 2-year national surveillance study by the United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors’ Organistaion. Blood, 109(5): 1870-7.
4. Teitel J., Berntorp E., Collins P. et al. (2007) A systematic approach to controlling problem bleeds in patients with severe congenital haemophilia A and high-titre inhibitors. Haemophilia, 13(3): 256–263.
5. Wight J., Paisley S. (2003) The epidemiology of inhibitors in haemophilia A: a systematic review. Haemophilia, 9(4): 418–435.
7. DiMichele D. M., Hoots W. K., Pipe S. W. et al. (2007) International workshop on immune tolerance induction: consensus recommendations. Haemophilia, 13(1): 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2007.01497.x.
8. Astermark J. (2015) FVIII inhibitors: pathogenesis and avoidance. Blood; 125(13): 2045–2051. doi: 10.1182/blood-2014-08-535328.
9. Yee T.T., Taher A., Pasi K.J. et al. (2000) A survey of patients with acquired haemophilia in a haemophilia centre over a 28-year period. Clin. Lab. Haematol., 22(5): 275–278.
10. Collins P.W., Hirsch S., Baglin T. et al. (2007) Acquired haemophilia A in the United Kingdom: a 2-year national surveillance study by the United Kingdom Haemophilia Centre Doctors’ Organistaion. Blood, 109(5): 1870–1877.
11. Ma A.D., Carrizosa D. (2006) Acquired factor VIII inhibitors: pathophysiology and treatment. Hematology Am. Soc. Hematol. Educ. Program, 432–437.
12. Srivastava A., Santagostino E., Dougall A. et al. (2020) WFH Guidelines for the Management of Hemophilia, 3rd edition. Haemophilia, 26(6): 1–158. doi: 10.1111/hae.14046.
13. Huth-Kühne A., Baudo F., Collins P. et al. (2009) International recommendations on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with acquired haemophilia. Haematologica, 94(4): 566–575.
14. Barlamov P.N., Shchekotov V.V.1, Shutylev A.A. et al. (2015) Postpartum acquired hemophilia. Klin. Med., 93(10): 67–71. (in Rus.).
16. Knoebl P., Marco P., Baudo F. et al. (2012) Demographic and clinical data in acquired hemophilia A: results from the European Acquired Haemophilia Registry (EACH2). J. Thromb. Haemost., 10(4): 622–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2012.04654.x.
17. Baudo F., Collins P., Huth-Kühne A. et al. (2012) Management of bleeding in acquired hemophilia A: results from the European Acquired Haemophilia (EACH2) Registry. Blood, 120(1): 39–46. doi: 10.1182/blood-2012-02-408930.
18. Zeitler H., Ulrich-Merzenich G., Goldmann G. et al. (2010) The relevance of the bleeding severity in the treatment of acquired haemophilia — an update of a single-centre experience with 67 patients. Haemophilia,16(102): 95–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2008.01922.x.
19. Wight J., Paisley S. (2003) The epidemiology of inhibitors in haemophilia A: a systematic review. Haemophilia, 9: 418–435.
20. Pardos-Gea J., Fernández-Díaz N., Parra R. et al. (2018) Diagnostic delay in acquired haemophilia: Analysis of causes and consequences in a 20-year Spanish cohort. Haemophilia, 24(3): e163–e166.
21. Wagenman B.L., Townsend K.T., Mathew P. et al. (2009) The laboratory approach to inherited and acquired coagulation factor deficiencies. Clin. Lab. Med., 29: 229–252.
22. Tiede A., Collins P., Knoebl P. et al. (2020) International recommendations on the diagnosis and treatment of acquired hemophilia A. Haematologica, 105(7): 1791–1801.