- Bereznytskiy Ya.S., Boiko V.V., Brusnitsyna M.P. et al. (2010) Standards of organization and professionally oriented protocols of emergency care for patients with surgical abdominal pathology (departmental instruction). Dnipro, 256 р.
- Boland M.R., Noorani A., Varty K. et al. (2013) Perioperative fluid restriction in major abdominal surgery: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, clinical trials. World J. Surg., 37(6): 1193–1202.
- Carlisle J.B. (2019) Risk prediction models for major surgery: composing a new tune. Anaesthesia, 74: 7–12.
- Hoste E.A., Maitland K., Brudney C.S. et al.; ADQI XII Investigators Group (2014) Four phases of intravenous fluid therapy: a conceptual model. Br. J. Anaesth., 113(5): 740–747.
- Kravets O.V., Klygunenko O.M., Sedinkin V.A. (2018) The method of perioperative infusion therapy in patients with urgent pathology of the abdominal cavity. Ukraine patent 128084.
- NICE (2017) Intravenous fluid therapy in adults in hospital (https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg174).
- Royal College of Anaesthetists (2018) Fourth Patient NELA Audit Report Published (https://www.rcoa.ac.uk/news-and-bulletin/rcoa-news-and-statements/fourth-patient-nela-audit-report-published).
- Vivekanand K.H., Mohankumar K., Dave P. et al. (2015) Clinical outcome of emergency laparotomy: our experience at tertiary care centre (a case series). Int. J. Biomed. Adv. Res., 6(10): 709–714.